- Orthoclase var. Moonstone
- Pein-pyit, Pein-pyit Zone, Mandalay Region, Myanmar (Burma)
- Miniature, 4.1 x 3.3 x 3.1 cm
- Ex. William (Bill) Larson
- $2,000.00 Payment Plan Available
Gem crystals of Orthoclase are rare from anywhere and this is only one of a few from Burma out of the collection of Bill Larson, who had the best collection of such oddities from the productive years of minerals here. It is glassy, gemmy and fairly well-formed. The crystal is mostly gem with some slightly cloudy areas areas at the interior, otherwise it is an excellent crystalline example of the "moonstone" variety of Orthoclase in a rare, sharp crystal.