Galleries of Fine Minerals for Sale
- Selections from Ken Roberts Collection & Inventory
May 21, 2019 - Fine minerals from Ken Roberts's collection and dealer stock; retired dealer and noted field collector for decades!
- Mixed Minerals for 2018
Newly posted minerals from around the world. Explore new finds and old classics!
- Kay Robertson Collection
Updated Dec 18, 2018 - With over 13,000 specimens from 9 decades of collecting, Kay Robertson's collection contains many old classics not seen for quite some time.
- Rhodochrosites from Famous Worldwide Localities!
October 2, 2018 - Rhodochrosites, found in a bright range of reds, have long fascinated mineral collectors. Marvel at these treasures from a variety of new and classic worldwide localities.
- Ethiopian Emeralds from Recent Finds!
We are proud to present some of the most affordable and intensely saturated emerald crystals of quality, found in a long time. These came from a small late 2016 find in Ethiopia, now seemingly exhausted.
- Rare Crystals from Tiger, Arizona
Mar 6, 2018 - I am honored to present a suite from the old locality of Tiger, Arizona, from the collection of Bill Pinch.
- Chinese Crystals and Minerals
Nov. 16, 2017 - A choice selection of colorful crystals from China, including a wide array of fluorite, calcite, and more.
- Mixed Worldwide Minerals
Sept. 6, 2017 - A huge update featuring hard-to-get gem crystals, mixed display quality minerals of all sizes and old classics including a suite of 150-200 year old Cornwall classics!
- Mixed Gem Crystals
October 10, 2017 - Mixed gem crystals from older collections, generally 10-50 years out of the ground!
- Selections from The Obodda Collection
- March 19, 2017 - The Herb Obodda collection contains large suites from his two favorite collecting interests: antique European classics; and minerals of Afghanistan and Pakistan, where he was the first dealer to export specimens to the West. This summer we will post no less than 500 specimens online, as we continue to clean and prep pieces from the collection.
- Post-Tucson Mineral Treats
April 6, 2017 - Each year, we prep new minerals Post-Tucson Show of some newly acquired specimens and classic crystals from our showroom. Enjoy the first of these updates of worldwide minerals.
- Rare Jouravskite Crystals
Aug 14, 2017 - Jouravskite is a very rare species in the Ettringite group, a dual sulfate and carbonate. This pocket produced two styles of crystals, small sugary "sprinkles" on white matrix, and large disc-shaped crystals of world-record size.
- Gamini Ratnavira Crystal & Watercolor Paintings
- March 19, 2017 - Pairings of crystals and watercolors from the internationally known wildlife artist, Gamini Ratnavira
- Rare Species: Bertrandite, Djurleite, and Yukon Phosphates
- June 15, 2017 - Rare crystals including djurleite, bertrandite, lazulite, and more!
- Varieties of Quartz and Inclusions
- June 15, 2017 - Although one of the most common minerals on earth, Quartz specimens have perhaps the most variety and casual beauty of any species.
- Recent Finds - Yellow Brucite
- Feb 15, 2017 - The glorious yellow color of these finds is a first for brucite, to my knowledge. We have never even seen a hint of brucite from Pakistan before, and then suddenly this find redefines the species on a worldwide basis, with its unique color, stunning aesthetics, and the surprise of something new from a region that we thought we had thoroughly explored already for minerals.
- Hyalite Opal from TWO localities
- Dec. 11, 2016 - MUNICH 2016 NEW FINDS: Known by collectors for its intense, neon-green fluorescence, hyalite opals are most often just an associated mineral to something more glamorous in aesthetics. But here, two localities have recently produced some gorgeous specimens that stand on their own merits as aesthetic primary species!
- Pre-Tucson Fine Minerals
- Explore a preview of fine minerals and crystals - just a quick peek at some of the finds we're bringing with us for our displays at the Westward Look and TGMS Main Show!
- Native Gold from Around the World
- Dec. 11, 2016 - Holiday Gold! A mixed suite of aesthetic, affordable, gold specimens from old classic locations
- Post-Munich Show Fine Minerals
- Dec. 11, 2016 - Explore a selection of fine minerals from classic localities and new finds.
- Post-Denver Fine Minerals
- Oct. 31, 2016 - Browse a new selection of fine minerals up for sale from worldwide localities. We just posted our second batch.
- Ross Lillie Collection of Illinois Minerals
- July 13, 2016 - We are honored to present updates of specimens from the collection of geologist Ross C. Lillie. Prepared by Jeff Starr and Wally Mann.
- The Art Soregaroli Collection
- May 2, 2016 - Art Soregaroli carefully assembled his collection over the span of six decades, and we're proud to be handling such a significant piece of mining history from countries around the world.
- Rare Species
- June 28, 2016 - For our rarities collectors out there, we have a new gallery of rare fine minerals for sale including many from the type locality for the species.