- Stibnite with Barite and Quartz (significant locality)
- Murray Mine, Jerritt Canyon, Elko County, Nevada, USA
- Cabinet, 12.5 x 9.1 x 6.8 cm
- Ex. Drs. Raul and Helen Madrid
- $3,000.00 Payment Plan Available
USA-origin stibnite clusters of any size and significance are exceedingly rare and hard to find for sale. This is a significant large cluster, that also happens to be beautiful. It is a large specimen with crystals to 7 cm shooting off of a heavy ore matrix, and they are accented/decorated by small crystals of sparkling white quartz and barite that really make the piece something more special. We have seen very few significant Nevada stibnites for sale, and nothing in this size and magnitude recently. It is a historic, and display-worthy, specimen for any collector. From the Marcus Johnston collection (a Nevada collector) to Drs. Raul and Helen Madrid (of Napa, CA) in the early 2000s, it has since been in their collection.