Classic and intriguing, this is a cluster of Cuprites that have been partially coated (and replaced) by Malachite. The crystals are dodecahedrons up to 2.5 cm across, but modified from the standard habit. Because of the rare habit combined with size and condition, this is a remarkable specimen! This is a quintessential, old locality with very few old specimens available, and few rarely found now in recent re-mining efforts here. The specimen is solidly Cuprite, below the surface alteration rind of Malachite. Minor edge wear, only. A rare, interesting locality piece from the early 1900's. Previously in the collection of Fred Cassirer (an early 1900s collector of Prague) before Herb Obodda's.